Saturday, July 29, 2006

Congrat to all people who had passed their exam include me... Hahahaha... For those who didn't passed, try again... Don't be sad.. It not the end of the world... There is still more to come...

In the morning, meet Karena at Ang Mo Kio to teach her PowerPoint... Then, meet my beloved one at Tampines... Have so much fun today...

On the way home, received message from Karena, Hassan, Tan Chin, Zeenat and Zila... Asking me about my result.. Well, I did passed my exam with love.. N ya, the first person to know was Hassan.. Hahaha.... Den, Tan Chin and Zeenat... Thanks ya people... LUV YA ALOT!!! All of us chit-chat together...

K la, I want to play my THE SIMS2... I really enjoy myself today with all the activity and chit-chatting with my closed people....

No comments: