Monday, July 31, 2006

Morning shift... I bought a rotikari cost $0.50 at Jurong MRT Interchange... OMG!! It was damn awfull... YUCKZ! Luckily it was cheap... If not, what a waste of my money..

Everyone was asking about my result.. Haizzz.... Wat a KPO!!! Nevermind, people always like that... Haahaha... Hmmm, my patient seems to independent and friendly.. But, today I got a stocker... WHO??? My nursing lecturer of course... Whateva I do, she just follow and comment.. Damn! 4 times a day! Luckily it wasn't me get the same incident... Haslene too... Hahahahah...

During our break time, Haslene was talking about her life and etc... Ah!!! Now, I know the real Haslene... 3pm, we went home together and buy Hot chocolate... Yummy!!!

On my way home, I sms TanChin, Hassan and Karena about something secret.. If they tell this to other people except Zeenat (which Hassan will tell her), hmmm.... I really don't know what to says... Or easy for me, NOT TO TRUST THEM!!

K la, I gtg... Tomorrow morning shift again... See ya, Adios!

No comments: