Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wake up at 10.30pm... Y?? Play Age Of Empire 3 till midnight... With who?? Of course my guy and his friend.. We combine our team and battle with some other player... Who wins?? OF course us!!! Hahahaha.... Stay home, play The Sims 2... Here are some snap shot n stories....


In the Sims University, Dearlina and Dominic meet each other... N ya, Dearlina and Dominic Leong (the rabbit) fall in love...

After break up, Dearlina continue studies and aim up for her future... There she is graduate... CONGRAT!!

This is their new home...
Dearlina meet Kamizaki at town and become good friend to best friend and to LOVER... They get married...

That night they make LOVE... Hahahaha...
Few days later.... Dearlina start to vomit and her lost appetite...
Her stomach become bigger and bigger... One day... She shout for help and cry in pain... Her husband Kamizaki was so panic...


Aww... It a baby boy.... Name Helmi Kamizaki...



Wondering who is she??? Well, she is Dearlina first SEX with Dominic... See la, never used condom... Hahahahah... Her name is Diserie Dominic Leong.. Now she grow old... Hahaha....

K-K... Stop here.. Not finished playing how to continue the stories... Hahahaha...

Niwae, buy this game THE SIMS2... It cool... Especially you get all sets... As I was playing... At 7.30pm, I received 2 message... From Hafiz and Hassan... Hafiz was saying How am I and wat I'm doing...N Hassan says I think if this vacation is going 2 last another week, I'm going 2 shoot myself... he he he..

So, I message the both of them and Hafiz quiet out of sudden.. Den left Hassan... We message and message talking about wat we doing, how I feel to about my classmate and etc.. Till 10.00pm.. The last message was I reply that I want to watch Sembilu 4, adios and nite-nite... He reply night2 c u 22nd...

Well, till here... That all I can say. I'm going to continue playing my game and complete the story... Adios...

No comments: